Paytm is one of India’s leading payment gateway that offers comprehensive payment services for customer and merchants. Paytm offers mobile payment solutions to over 7 million merchants and allow consumers to make seamless mobile payments from Cards, Bank Accounts and Digital Credit among others.
Accepting payments through Paytm on Shopmatic
When enabling Paytm for your online store you are establishing a relationship directly with them and are subject to their terms & conditions. All transaction fees & charges quoted are generated by Paytm and are payable directly to them. Any transactional and operational queries that happens on the Paytm platform should be referred to Paytm directly. Any queries about Paytm on the Shopmatic platform, will be resolved by your dedicated Shopmatic Ecommerce Consultant.
Paytm preferential rates for Shopmatic merchants:
Merchants who create a new Paytm account through Shopmatic will enjoy these rates:
i) Credit Card: 1.99%
ii) Debit Card: 1.20%
iii) Paytm Wallet: 1.90%
iv) Net Banking: 1.90% (HDFC, ICICI), 1.55% (Axis, SBI) , 1.40% (Other banks)
v) UPI: 0.95%
Create your Paytm account through Shopmatic now, simply fill up this Paytm onboarding form.
Existing Paytm customers may also enjoy Shopmatic’s preferential rates too.
Submit an account review to the Paytm team filling up this Paytm form.
How to enable Paytm:
1. Login to your Shopmatic account, from the Dashboard drop-down menu, click on Setup, and then on Payment
2. Click on the Enable button on the Paytm column
3. From here, please fill up Paytm’s form to obtain your Paytm Security Credentials
Simply fill up the form and a Paytm representative will be in touch within 5 business days to complete the account creation process.
Once your account has been created, you will be provided with your Paytm Security Credentials by the Paytm team directly.
Once you have your Paytm security credentials, simply enter them on your Shopmatic platform (Merchant ID, Merchant Key, Merchant Website, Industry Type ID) and click on the Save button.
Paytm risk team will review websites/webstores to ensure completeness, these updates will be required for Paytm to fully activate the seller’s account:
- i. About Us page
- ii. Contact Us page (Company Name, Address, Contact numbers, Email Ids)
- iii. Product / Services details along with their pricing plans in INR
- v. Terms & Conditions (Click here to download generic Paytm template)
- vi. Return, Refund and Cancellation policy (Click here to download generic Paytm template)
- vii. Disclaimers
- viii. Shipping Policy (Only for shopping websites)
- ix.Payments and Logistics Partners information (only for shopping websites)
- x. Process flow to purchase the product & service – end to end
Once Paytm account is fully activated, the settlement period will be T+1.
For more details kindly refer to Paytm’s terms and conditions, which can be found from the Paytm seller homepage (https://seller.paytm.com/login).