The Billing page will show if you are currently on the default Transaction model, or if you have upgraded to a Subscription model. And if you have taken a subscription, this page will also show you the duration of your Subscription plan, and when the Subscription will be ending.
By default, all customers who sign up for a Shopmatic account start on the Transaction model. On the Transaction Model, you pay are charged a 3% Transaction Fee, each time you sell. (For in-depth details please refer to Shopmatic’s Term of Service by clicking here.)
There are three Shopmatic Pro subscription plans to choose from:
1. Three months subscription plan
2. Six months subscription plan
3. Twelve months subscription plan
By taking a Shopmatic subscription, customers will enjoy:
- Free store transactions
- Free listing on Shopmatic World
- Free consultation sessions (up to 4 per month)
- Free custom domain for the first year (only for 6 or 12 months plan)
Here are the FAQs on “Billings” and their answers:
Can I try the Shopmatic platform without taking a Subscription plan?
Our Transaction pricing model allows you to create and operate your online store with no upfront payment (without taking a Subscription plan). In this pricing model, a 3% transaction fee will be charged weekly on all orders.
How can I pay for a Subscription?
You can pay with a Credit or Debit card. We accept all major Credit and Debit cards (American Express is temporarily unavailable).
In India, we also accept payments via PayTM wallet, UPI and netbanking.
How do I change my Subscription plan?
This is easily done on your Billing page. Simply select your new desired plan and the updated end date will be displayed.
Do I have to renew my subscription to the same plan each time?
We place no restrictions on your subscription renewals. You can freely move from a lower plan to a higher plan at the time of renewal.
How will I be invoiced for a subscription?
Your invoice will be sent to your registered email id.
Please note: A reminder will be sent to your email 7 days before your next subscription is due.
How can I cancel my subscription?
Cancel your account at the Profile & Billing page of your account.
Please note: When you cancel your subscription, your account will be moved to the Transaction pricing model.
Please note: Shopmatic does not provide any refunds.
Can I take a new subscription if I have canceled a subscription earlier?
Yes, you can take a new subscription plan at any time after spending some time on our Transaction pricing model. You are also free to choose a subscription plan different from your earlier plan to suit the current needs of your business.
Please note: Any transaction fees owed must be settled completely before your account can be upgraded from the default Transaction model to the Subscription model.
I am already a Shopmatic subscriber. Will I have to pay a transaction fee?
If you are a subscriber and have taken a Shopmatic plan, you will not have to pay any transaction fees.
If you choose to cancel your subscription, you will automatically be downgraded to the Transaction model where the 3% Transaction fee will apply.
Please note: Third-party provider fees may still apply.
(For example, payment gateway fees, shipping fees.)
My subscription should have auto-renewed but it did not, why?
Subscription auto-renewals may be impacted by any one of the following reasons;
- The payment method you have used for the subscription may require the input of an OTP to allow the auto-renewal – please check for notifications from your payment service provider and proceed with the auto-renewal.
- The credit card or debit card used for the subscription may have expired. Please update a new, active card to allow the auto-renewal to go through.
- If your subscription was active as on 17 Mar 2019 and is due for an auto-renewal now, we request you to re-enter the credit card or debit card details again to allow the auto-renewal to go through.