The Shopmatic ‘Orders‘ page is where you can find all your Orders related details such as; All store orders vs Domestic & International orders, Order status, and Customer Order Note settings, and etc.
This page can be access through clicking on the Main drop down menu / Home and then on any of the Sales channels, and then on Orders.
On the Orders page you will see the list of all your customers based on their Last order date. You can also search for an order via their name, email address or Order ID.
There is also an option to bulk export all your order data, simply scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on “Export to CSV”.
Your Order data will be split into three tabs, Store orders, Domestic orders, and International Orders.
From there it is further split into three sub tabs, All Status, Unshipped, and Awaiting pickup.
All Status tab
Will show you the main details of your Orders, their Order Number, Customer Name, Amount, Order date, “Ships via”, Payment status, and also Order status.
If you click on the name of a customer, you would be able to see more details about the particular customer like their name, email, phone number, shipping address, and also the historical transactions of the customer.
What are the different Payment status;
1. Fully paid / Partially paid: If the customer selected to pay you via a Shopmatic integrated payment solution. In some rare occurrences, the payment status will reflect as partially paid, when this happens, you would need to log in directly to your payment solution account for more details.
2. Cash on delivery: If the customer selected Cash on delivery when checking out.
3. Offline payment: If the customer selected Offline payment when checking out.
4. Cash: If the order was created via ‘Create instant order’
What are the different Order status;
1. Processing: When an order has been received, by default the order status will be “Processing”
2. In transit: If you have enabled a shipping solution, and have scheduled a pick up, the order status will automatically update to “In transit”
3. Delivered: When the product has been delivered to the customer via a Shopmatic integrated shipping solution, or by manually marking the order status as “Delivered”
4. Cancelled: When you have Cancelled an Order.
(Once a product has been delivered, it cannot then be mark as Cancelled)
What are the different Actions;
1. Cancel: To cancel an order, if the order was paid via a Shopmatic integrated payment solution, cancelling the order within the same calendar day will automatically refund the buyer.
2. Refund: To refund the customer, this option is only available if the order was completed via a Shopmatic integrated payment solution.
3. Schedule pick up: If you have enabled a Shopmatic integrated shipping solution
4. Shipping label: To print the shipping label, this option is only available if you have a Shopmatic integrated shipping solution.
5. Print Invoice: To print the invoice
6. Mark as delivered: To manually mark an order as delivered.
Allow customer order note
This feature allows you as a Seller, to give an option to your Buyer to leave you a note during the checkout process. The Customer order note will show to you in your sales order notification and also in the invoice that is generated to the Buyer.
- Click on “Allow customer order note”
- Here is an example of what it will look like to the buyer!
- Here is an example of what it will look like to the Seller!