What is the purpose of the feature?
- Let your buyers manage a wishlist on your webstore. A wishlist allows buyers to create personalized collections of products that they want to buy and save them in their accounts for future reference. Studies show that customers who add items to their wishlist are more likely to return and complete the purchase compare to customers that do not have a wishlist.
- Merchants can better understand buyers intent in purchasing available products thereby helping them to better manage their products & inventory.
Who can use this feature?
- Buyers who have created a buyer account on your webstore can use this feature
- Merchants that have Buyers who have created wishlists can start benefiting from this feature
Where will it be available to the Buyer?
- Option to add product to wishlist in ‘Product details page’ & ’Product list page’. Buyers can see wishlisted products in their buyer account